We leverage a proven framework to help you make the right choices that will position your team to gain an advantage.
What is Your Strategy?
At Moncord, we understand strategy is a must for our customers to know where to successfully market their services and how to win in a very competitive landscape. Our team's mission is to help each broker and team be the leader in their target market, and having a strategy to get to the top is crucial. When it comes to developing a strategy, we leverage a proven framework to help you make the right choices that will position your team to gain an advantage. By creating a strategy, you increase your odds of winning and gain confidence as you make critical choices for your business.
In essence, the framework helps an organization/broker/team define exactly where their competitive strengths are in the market, where they should and should not be focused on delivering their services, and how to create an aspiration that can help drive and increase their odds of success. From a real estate perspective, we leverage our experience in the industry to help tailor this service to serve brokers who are new to strategy, want to improve upon their current strategy, or all together want to revamp their strategic approach to their business.
A $2,900 Value Free For Clients Committed Towards Success!
The consulting engagement is usually conducted in 3 sessions:
- The first session will help you understand the framework.
- Second session you will define your strategic problem and develop a strategy to help overcome it.
- Third session is solidifying the strategic approach and refining the strategy as needed.
Here are some further details to our service offering:
- Strategic Consulting is provided at no additional charge and is part of our core business service offerings.
- We believe in giving back more than we get and "going the extra mile" for our clients which is why we provide this $2,900 value service for FREE!
- We help you formulate a strategic road map that identifies issues and guidance to solve business critical challenges.
- To qualify for this service, a broker or team must have closed a minimum of 20 transactions with Moncord.
- Brokers or Teams that are interested and qualify must request an initial consultation.
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by filling out the form below.